3D Environment Model Artist
The 3D Model Artist produces autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects, characters and the graphical content of levels in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines.
- Create structures, props from photo reference and concepts
- Create, edit, optimize realistic 3D models
- Integrate 3D models into game engines and create materials
- Provide artistic guidance to internal artists
- Expert knowledge in a 3D modeling software such and Maya or 3DMax
- Create high quality textures in Substance and Photoshop
- Work within the technical limitations of a variety of game engines
- Ability to match the required art style of a project
- Passion for pushing asset fidelity and refining production techniques
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Experience preferred --- 2+ years shipped at least 1 AAA title
- As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. Apply with a resume and a portfolio or show reel.
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.