Assistant Game Producer
- Assist the production team with the day-to-day running of projects, as well as internal and external communication throughout the game development process, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered to the agreed schedule.
- Important aspects of the job can include task and milestone planning and tracking, as well as handling review and approval processes.
- Act as the main point of contact for client, and be in charge of tracking the quality of deliverables and providing feedback.
- The Assistant Producer will also be given tasks on an ongoing basis by the producer, who will be managing multiple projects.
- Fully use of scrum software development to guarantee pipeline of project
- Possess a minimum one years’ experience as a Producer, managing large internal teams within the game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, and Associate Producers etc.) preferred.
- We also welcome fresh graduates with game design background or digital media and excellent English communication skills to apply for this position.
- Mature personality, able to manage relationship at senior level who appreciates multi culture working environment.
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge and passion for games.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and possess high levels of self-motivation.
- Great communication skills.
- English proficiency preferred.
- A keen eye for detail and high standards of work and a commitment to the development process.
- Familiar with Scrum is a plus
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.