Virtuos Europe is looking for a Data Analyst capable to work on multiple projects.
The Data Analyst will work closely with studio executives, designers and product managers to further understand, model, predict, segment, and monetize Virtuos’ players.
Virtuos group is the first independent games developer in China and his working with the most prestigious publisher in the worlds.
- Provide analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Develop algorithm and predictive models
- Define the metrics needed and develop automated KPI report to measure product changes
- Analyze game data and develop data-powered hypothesis
- Extract useful information and generate helpful insights to increase game efficiency
- Be responsible of tracking tools and data reliability in collaboration with production team.
- Participate to develop best practice and spread data driven philosophy among the company.
- Strong track record performing quantitative analysis, preferably for a technology company
- Extensive experience handling large, complex data sets
- Graduate in Mathematic, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Knowledge in SQL programming
- Proficiency in Excel, Tableau or other visualization software
- Strong Data Mining/Statistics skill
- Comfortable working within a fast moving, multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work with remote team.
- Fluent in English, ability to work in a fully international context
- Strong interest for videogames.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.