Group Art Production Director
This position offers a unique opportunity to manage one of the largest organizations in digital entertainment, spanning 4 studios in Asia and over 750 artists working with global AAA clients like Disney, Microsoft, Sony, Electronic Arts and Netease. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all art production and the quality of output.
Leveraging a deep know-how in project management and digital content production, you will be able to direct teams towards maximum performance. Decision making, problem-solving and communication will take up a great part of your work.
- Reports to Art Division Managing Director, based in Shanghai Head Office.
- Supervizes Production Management, project planning and resource management teams across multiple locations : approximately 10 direct reports and 50 indirect reports.
- Oversees preparation of Art production projects budgets and plans. Helps sales negotiate proposals and contracts with clients.
- Organizes workflow, pipelines and tools to ensure projects run most efficiently to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Ensures that production processes are applied and quality systems are in place to deliver the highest quality standards in the industry.
- Manages communication with key clients and mentors his team to ensure they deliver smooth and transparent communication with clients.
- Advises Senior Management and works with Art Directors to continuously improve performance.
- Track record in production planning and project management in related industry (Gaming, IT, software, Movie VFX)
- Solid understanding of project management methods, pipelines and tools
- Familiar with Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Task oriented and result-driven approach
- People management, good in communication and coordination
- Minimum 5 years in a senior project management position
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Art
- Must be able to work and manage a team in a fast paced; ever changing environment
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills are a must. Chinese Mandarin skills a big plus.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.