This job is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the Human Resources operational management in Virtuos CD studio. Incumbent is considered to support daily HR services for all employees, including the strategy development and execution on employee relationship and employee communication, HR information systems management, performance management driven, HR policy & procedures’ formulization, HR PMO responsibility and overall staffing function for all legal entities to ensure we hire right people with right skill on right position at right time to support business’s sustainable growth.
- Develop, communicate, manage and implement HR policies, guidelines and procedures that are integrated with the global HR community, ensure it is locally comply with legal employment.
- Develop, recommend and implement employee relationship program, policies and
- practices to ensure and maintain the ability to attract, motivate and retain a competent workforce in the company.
- Develop, recommend and implement employee communication program to enhance the effective communication channels that support to employee engagement level.
- Develop, review and implement TA strategy to support business growth. Including but not limited to Enhancing employer image, effective sourcing strategy, building talent pipeline
- Support and implement the Employee Learning and Development management in line with the organizational development
- Lead the workforce planning process to work with Fin & business managers on annual workforce formulization process.
- Leverages best practice with HQ and other studios
- Professional/Technical Excellence: Demonstrate professional expertise and seeking continuous knowledge and education to remain on the leading edge.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Building strong relationships and partnerships across the Company to leverage ideas, capabilities, and processes.
- Communicates Effectively: Communicates clearly and persuasively to all varieties and levels of audience.
- Customer and Partner Focus: Comprehend the needs and requirements of business partners in order to bring strategic value to them.
- Influencing & Energizing Others: Instilling an energetic and enthusiastic response in others towards achieving company goals and priorities, and arousing others’ commitment and support.
- Attains Results: Realizing a sense of urgency around business imperatives and convincing others of that urgency to attain results.
- Leads Change: Act as a catalyst for changes necessary to achieve business goals, as well as anticipating and addressing barriers to change.
Job related Competencies
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills to create visible links between organization design and business performance (HRBP experience)
- Ability to manage programs and process from inception through implementation
- Expertise and knowledge in organization effectiveness theory and practice
- Internal consultation skills
- Change management experience and expertise
- Knowledge of Leadership/managerial development and skill assessment
- Knowledge of succession planning and HR leadership review
- Minimum bachelor degree in job related subject
- Minimum 8 years’ HR experiences in multi-national company, including 5 years’ in HR managerial related area
- Good interpersonal skill and project management skills.
- Experience in training & development is preferred.
- Strong team player with high integrity
- Pro-active and open for challenges
- Excellent in both English and Chinese.
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.