Internal Application System Engineer
- Support system user in usage of internal systems, by email, phone or chat daily or by requirement
- Troubleshoot issues, fix them independently
- Monitors and troubleshoot IIS and SQL servers, and services (with support of IT)
- Maintain extract data from company database to build periodical or custom reports
- Develop new features for internal application systems.
- C# / asp.net / HTML5 / Java script / JQuery / CSS - website
- Silverlight, WPF
- SOAP, RESTful API – web service
- Microsoft SQL / MySQL / Database – company database
- Development skill with third party SDK
- Prefer knowledge and experience of ERP, Project management tools, CRM, HR systems
- Fluent English, speaking and written
- Good communication skill
- Long term, loyal employee
- Careful and detailed oriented
- Will manipulate company sensitive data : A mature person
- Curious about company organization, not only focus on coding and technical skills development.
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.