Junior Sound Designer
• Conceptualize, schedule, design, and produce high quality audio assets in accordance with the requirement of the projects.
• Record and create the audio sample according to the requirement of the projects
• Optimize the audio post-production to meet the requirement of the projects
• Work with team members to integrate and adjust the audio assets
• Professional quality audio production and all related acoustics technologies
• Passionate about game development
• Mastered the audio software, e.g. Sony Sound Forge, Avid ProTools
• Team player, Good communication skill
• 1 year sound design experience in game industry preferred
• Good English ability preferred
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.