Machine Learning and Computer Vision Engineer
Virtuos is developing software relying on Machine Learning to solve critical problems faced by leading video games developers.
We are looking for developers passionate about games, computer graphics and AI who will have the vision and the drive to change the way video games are developed.
- Participate in cutting edge research in applications of artificial intelligence, object detection/classification and computational geometry to game development.
- Consult with game development experts to identify opportunities for developing innovative systems which improve quality and speed of game development for Virtuos and its clients.
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new software systems relying on Machine Learning.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to analyze, requirements, prototype new concepts and deliver new systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, (Master degree or PhD. preferred)
- 2+ years of software development and system integration experience
- Specialization in Artificial Intelligence /SCIA (Cognitive Sciences and Artificial Intelligence), Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Solid understanding of linear algebra, probability, numerical methods, machine learning
- Experience with data science tools including Python scripting, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciKit-Learn
- Experience with computer vision and computational geometry C++ libraries (e.g., OpenCV, CGAL, Wykobi)
- Experience with OpenCL/CUDA, OpenGL a plus
- Experience with big data management and database systems
- Knowledge of common machine learning methods and portfolio of projects conducted with Machine Learning software like TensorFlow, Caffe2, or PyTorch.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.