Virtuos is one of the largest game content producer, providing the highest quality games and art to publishers and developers worldwide. We have more than 1200 staff across 12 locations worldwide and our clients include 18 of the top 20 digital entertainment companies. Virtuos position is unique in the game industry. As Marketing Director, you will be leading our global marketing strategy and operations.
- Build the company’s brand strategy, execution and drive growth objectives:
- Build brand strategy roadmap and ensure brand awareness with Games Industry clients in North America, Europe and Asia
- Define and communicate Virtuos’ B2B positioning and differentiation points
- Lead marketing strategy and execution with distinctive content and monitor KPI
- Manage marketing budget and operations:
- Develop and lead cross-channels B2B marketing and communications campaign
- Plan and lead PR plans for global and domestic markets. Oversee reputation management and crisis management efforts.
- Promote new game launches in collaboration with our clients
- Coach marketing manager to manage projects in coordination with third-party agencies to develop new materials.
- Manage relationships with vendors and contractors to deliver quality work that impresses in a visually sophisticated industry.
- Manage Marketing team of 3
- Contribute to build the company employer brand in collaboration with group HR Employer Branding Director
- Ensures employer brand awareness in all candidates touch points,
- Validate recruiters external communication towards potential candidate, gives and drives followers’ base growth.
- Bachelor Degree or above with communication or business major
- 5+ years of relevant marketing management experience with strong experience in content development and event management.
- Good communication skills and willing to take initiatives under high pressure
- Creative Manager with strong capacity for content development
- Understanding of the games / animation industries across major global markets
- Ability to build partnerships across functions
- Strong abilities with PowerPoint, WordPress, Salesforce.com a major plus
- Native English speaker
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.