Senior Software Engineer（C++）
- Implement AI according to design specifications,
- Test and debug and optimise code, communicate with QA to provide test information,
- Research new algorithms and techniques,
- Build solid and maintainable code,
- Can manage a team of GPP/Ai programmers,
- Can run code review for jr GPP/Ai programmers.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent level in C + + and C#,
- Five years of console or PC/ Console game-dev experience with Unreal engine,
- Excellent knowledge of 3D math,
- Experience with Python is a plus,
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code,
- Strong communications skills,
- Good command of English,
- Passionate about games, and game development
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.