Senior Software Engineer (C++)
No company works on as many platforms as Virtuos. As a member of the 100+ Virtuos software engineering team, you will be exposed to the latest generation of game consoles, online and mobile platforms, as well as leading 3D engines. Your work will contribute to games in some of the biggest franchises in the world. Expect to work hard and sharpen your skills with new challenges every day.
- Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code
- Write technical design Code of the project including network synchronization, AI, render effect and etc.
- Distinguish, analyze and report risks/ problems/ solving project and future development
- Profiling code to optimize software components of a game
- Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques.
- Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
- Create leading edge reusable technologies, both systems and engines if required.
- Work with a producer and report to him
- Make a designing folder and arrange the tasks
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 3-4 years+ of development experience (at least one project using Unity)
- High level of knowledge of C# (background in C/C++ also beneficial)
- Knowledge of SCRUM beneficial
- Good communication skills in English and able to work in English-speaking working environment
- Good co-ordination skill and communication skills，keep composure under pressure ability to multi-task ,conflict resolution and problem solving ability creativity and innovation in professional terms
- Experience in AI, Graphics and Rendering is a plus but not compulsory supervision
- Management experience is a big plus
Please apply via [email protected](Chengdu)
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.