- Manage the Windows system (AD, exchange, ISA, WSUS, SQL, file, printing…) and other X86 based applications
- Manage the information security for server and systems.
- Define the data backup scope and carry out the backup schema
- Optimize the IT infrastructure to be compliant with expanding company size
- Backup data server, email server, domain control server data
- Antivirus software server and client configuration
- Work out and drill the business continuously plan
- Tuning system performance for network and application systems
- Provide helpdesk service to network users and telephone user
- Solid knowledge and skill on MS Windows operation systems
- Knowledge on ISO 27001 will be a bonus
- Knowledge on UNIX / Linux will be a bonus
- Good English skill in reading, writing and speaking
- Work independently and self-motivated
- Good team player and friendly personality
- Willing and ability to learn new knowledge and skills quickly
- 3+ years working experience as IT system administrator
- Project experience on Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange and network
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
Please send us your CV via [email protected](Shanghai).
A CAREER AT VIRTUOS
Virtuos is the number one choice for talent in the digital entertainment industry in China, provinding our employees an opportunity to work on the biggest games and movies in the world.