2Kゲームズからリリースされる Sid Meier’s Pirates!™ が2010年10月5日、発売となります。
New York, NY – August 25, 2010 – On October 5, 2010, cast ye gaze upon the horizon, pray to Poseidon for fair seas and set sail for Sid Meier’s Pirates!, an entertaining journey for adventurous treasure hunters unlike anything ever experienced before for on Wii™ system. The classic Sid Meier’s Pirates! has been adapted for the Wii by Virtuos, and is a swashbuckling adventure that allows aspiring buccaneers to earn their sea legs serving as captain of one of 27 fully customizable man-of-war ships while they explore the tropical 17th century Caribbean islands.
In Sid Meier’s Pirates! gamers can:
* Descend upon unsuspecting seaside colonies armed with a motley crew of loyal seafaring scoundrels.
* Embark on exhilarating missions, locate secret maps and discover treasure chests bursting with gold and jewels.
* Use newfound riches to barter for supplies and build ships with stronger firepower and bigger sails for faster speed and better navigation.
* Plunge head-first into exciting pirate ship battles, unleash a furious barrage of cannonballs and send nautical enemies to Davy Jones’ Locker.
* Dispatch noisy blowhards using expert swordsmanship in clanging fights of sharp blades of steel.
* Pursue and win the hearts of fair maidens through cunning tactics and charming good looks.
Overflowing with intense pirate action, Sid Meier’s Pirates! possesses a treasure chest of gameplay booty, including classic traditional mini-games from the franchise’s original title such as Sword Fighting, Ship Combat and Dancing – plus two Wii-exclusive mini-games mapped to the Wii controls – Bombardment and Lock Picking.
Sid Meier’s Pirates! is rated E10+ for everyone 10 and older by the ESRB. For more information please visit www.sidmeierspirates.com.
2K Games is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
With offices in Shanghai, Chengdu, Vancouver, Paris and Tokyo, Virtuos is one of the largest and most international providers of digital entertainment offshore production services, specializing in 3D Art and Co-development. Virtuos’ international management team includes experts from more than 10 nationalities. Virtuos clients include 15 of the top 20 games publishers worldwide as well as renowned developers.
About Take-Two Interactive Software
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a global developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software games for the PC, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment systems, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii™, Nintendo DS™, iPhone™, iPod® touch and iPad. The Company publishes and develops products through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, which publishes its titles under 2K Games, 2K Sports and 2K Play. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at www.take2games.com.
# # #